My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, January 28, 2019

When God Gives Us Spring - an excerpt

When God Gives Us Spring -- an excerpt

"From that dock in Kingston we traveled overnight and into the early morning by wagon to a large white farmhouse.  "Welcome to our home," Greta said.

"That's a funny hat she's wearing," Lucinda whispered to me.

I had to agree with Lucinda but soon I learned it was the custom of Quaker women to wear these funny hats called bonnets.  We had traveled long and we had come a far distance.  It was in the year of our Lord 1844 that Lucinda and me landed in Canada.

Autumn was approaching and soon we would feel our first Canadian winter."



When God Gives Us Spring is available exclusively on Amazon
in Paperback and Kindle formats.


When God Gives Us Spring is also available in audio book format
on Amazon, Audibles, and Itunes
narrated by
the very talented Earl Sewell.


Cover design on the audio book format of 
When God Gives Us Spring
is created by Susan RK



Thank you for your positive reviews on Amazon and on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment