My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, January 25, 2019

Moose Road, a Canadian Tragedy - an excerpt

Moose Road, a Canadian Tragedy  -  an excerpt

"Tom wanted me to go to the psychologist's office with him but I would not and I will not.  No amount of counseling will bring my babies back to me.  Nor do I believe that any amount of writing is going to ease my pain but still I write.  I don't know what else to do.  If I could die, I would be happy to do so.  But how does a dead woman die?  I am still here so it is obvious to me that God doesn't want to take me.  He just wanted to take my children in order to punish me.  I loved my children.  My babies were my world.  What crime did I commit that I should deserve this penalty?"


Moose Road, a Canadian Tragedy is available exclusively on Amazon
in both Paperback and Kindle formats.


Moose Road, a Canadian Tragedy is also available in audio book format
on Amazon, Audibles, and Itunes
narrated by
the very talented
John Carter Aimone


Cover design on all formats of Moose Road, a Canadian Tragedy
are created by
the very talented


and thank you
for your positive reviews
on Amazon and on Goodreads.   

No comments:

Post a Comment