My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Sara, a Canadian Saga -- an excerpt

I've set a goal for 2019 which is to share an excerpt from one of my books each day of the year.

To begin, here is an excerpt from my first novel Sara, a Canadian Saga

"Alone once again in her kitchen, Rebecca sat in a chair. She leaned over the table and cradled her head in her arms.  With eyes closed she prayed, 'Dear God, do I expect too much of Brent? After all, men aren't supposed to know about the importance of new tables and other such things. If you had intended them to understand such delicate matters you would have made them female.  And won't the women laugh when I tell them what Sara asked me?  'Couldn't I just look after myself?'  Indeed!  Where on earth does the child pick up such foolishness?  Looks like I named her well.  Lord, give me strength.  Amen.'

Rebecca stood up and walked back to the kitchen sink.  She wasted no time in finishing the supper dishes.  She didn't want to be late for her meeting."


 Sara, a Canadian Saga  is available exclusively on Amazon in both Kindle and Paperback formats.   



https://www.audible.ca/pd/Sara-a-Canadian-Saga-Audiobook/B07H7TRYLK?ref=a_a_library_c4_lProduct_2&pf_rd_p=de1c9398-3145-4721-864a-7dafb77b7b4e&pf_rd_r=8JBJPGWD2NDG1J8JYMFW&

Sara, a Canadian Saga is narrated by
Falon Echo

Sara, a Canadian Saga is also available on Amazon, Audibles, and Itunes in audio book format, narrated by Falon Echo,  for your listening pleasure.

Cover Design on all formats of Sara, a Canadian Saga is created by https://yuneekpix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment