My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, January 18, 2019

The Silent Star plus a dozen Selections - an excerpt

The Silent Star plus a dozen Selections - an excerpt

In Control -  an excerpt from one of the thirteen short stories contained in 

The Silent Star plus a dozen Selections

"Mary, listen to me please.  Driving up here to Elliot Lake to look at cottage lots is the first impulsive move I've made in years.  All my life I've thought I'm in control of everything.   I know what my future will be.  It will be exactly what I have planned it to be." 

"Nothing wrong with planning," Mary agreed.

"But then my wife died, Mary.  My wife died and I realized that the time to live is not in the future.  The future is now, Mary."

Mary Lynn was silent as she allowed herself to feel the deep emotion emanating from this passionate man.  For the first time in years she had no words to offer; no answer to give."






In Control is one of thirteen short stories contained in
short story anthology titled
The Silent Star Plus a Dozen Selections
available exclusively on Amazon 
in both Paperback and Kindle formats.

In Control - a short story, also dares to stand alone
in the Kindle Store for your
reading phleasure.


Thank you for your positive reviews on
Amazon and Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment