My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, January 20, 2019

REAWAKENING - an excerpt

REAWAKENING - an excerpt

"How did life begin on Earth?  And, Linda, what is a mother?  But, first, please tell me about the beginning of life on Earth?  Of course, I understand that for those of us who depart from Notsew our life on Earth begins as a compacted seed which is somehow inserted into the womb of  a Nufem.  But not all humans find their way to Earth from Notsew.  We are a selected few.  I wish to know about the very first beginning of human life on Earth!  This must be a good question to begin my studies."

Linda looked into the inquiring eyes and said, "Oh, Jim, I don't know!  There are many theories, and on Earth each individual chooses the theory that he believes best suits his needs."

She turned and looked at the myriad of books that filled the shelves on the wall behind the sofa upon which they sat.  She saw that there were encyclopedias as well as books from a wide range of categories including history, philosophy, religion, mathematics, geography, science, sociology, and psychology.

"The answers to many of your questions will be found in these books, Jim!" she answered with certainty.  "Yes, we will start at the beginning.  I will teach you how to speak, read, and write English and you will then be able to read these books.  Until you have achieved this literacy I will read aloud to you.  We will learn and grow together.  I am very excited at this prospect, Jim!" she smiled.

He returned her smile.  Then he asked, "Linda, what is excited?"




REAWAKENING is available exclusively on Amazon
in both Kindle and Paperback formats.


REAWAKENING is currently in production as an audio book
and will be available spring 2019
on Amazon, Audibles, and Itunes
narrated by

Ralph Scott & Kendra Murray


Cover design for all formats of REAWAKENING is created by
Susan RK of  https://yuneekpix.com


Thanks for visiting my author's page at

Your positive reviews are welcome on Amazon and Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment