My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Social Studies, Book Three - Weaving Alice Plus Eleven (an excerpt)

Social Studies, Book Three - Weaving Alice (an excerpt)

The Final Fear - an excerpt  (The Final Fear is one of 12 short stories in this anthology.)

"I've been walking for maybe five minutes when I remember that the janitor will still be in the school building.  Should I turn around and return to the campus and ask him for a drive to the bus stop?  My thoughts are scared but alert.  They tell me that maybe he has already left the parking lot and driven toward his home in the direction opposite to the one I am walking.

No, I keep walking.  I will reach the bus stop in another fifteen minutes, maybe less if I hurry.  I quicken my already rapid steps along the cold, hard sidewalk.

From out of nowhere a hand reaches out and grabs me by the collar.  There is no one around to hear me screaming.  I fall to the cold concrete.  I smell tobacco.  I barely see the shadow of a large hand; the glint of something shiny.  Something very sharp pierces my heart."





Social Studies, Book Three - Weaving Alice Plus Eleven  is a short story in Book Three of a trilogy of short story Anthologies
all available in both Kindle and Paperback formats
exclusively on Amazon
for your reading pleasure.

Thanks for visiting my author's page at

Your positive reviews are welcome on
Amazon and on Goodreads.

Cover design on all three anthologies is by https://yuneekpix.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment