My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Recompense -- an excerpt

Recompense  -  an excerpt

"I am torn.  My desire to live a fulfilling married life with Conrad is powerful.  He is a handsome, affectionate, and loving man.  But do I want to leave Canada to live in South Africa; a country I have never visited; a country I know next to nothing about?

In my silence, I stare at Maurice.  In all our years together I have never seen such a look of fear on his face.  Is it possible he is finally awakening to the fact that he does love me?  Is it possible that he does truly want me in his life, or is he simply feeling jealousy because another man is showing interest in me?

What do I feel?

I don't know."




Recompense, a novella, is available exclusively on Amazon
in Kindle and in Paperback formats
for your reading pleasure.

Thanks for visiting my author's page at

No comments:

Post a Comment