My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Social Studies, Book Two - Shattered and Broken plus 11 (an excerpt)

Social Studies, Book Two - Shattered and Broken Plus eleven (an excerpt)

An excerpt from No Mercy For Magdalena

"Horrified, I froze.  I was not ready to dance but only God knew I was not ready to die.

"Do it!"

I felt I had no choice.  I moved into the circle with Katie.  I removed my pretty yellow sundress and danced topless.  The boys, including Andreas, circled us and I felt their filthy hands on my body.  Where is the gun, I wondered.  It did not appear that Andreas was carrying it nor did it appear that one of the other boys had a gun. As I danced I looked around.  Then I saw the gun lying on a shelf on the barn's wall behind where Andreas was dancing.

Without motioning or saying anything to Katie I knew what I had to do.  I danced toward Andreas.  I danced as provocatively as I could.  I wanted to make sure that he noticed nothing and no one but me.  I danced close to his tall, lean, blue-jeaned body and I moved in such a way that he began to dance backward toward the wall.

"Let's be alone," I whispered in his ear.

Oh, yes, he liked my suggestion.  Once we were close enough to the back wall of the barn I reached out both my arms to put them around the neck of the handsome Andreas.  It wasn't difficult.  I soon had the gun in my hand.

"Move it!" I shouted. "


Social Studies, Book Two - Shattered and Broken is the second in a trilogy
of short story anthologies available exclusively on Amazon
in both Kindle and Paperback formats.





No Mercy For Magdalena is a short story, one of twelve, contained in
Social Studies, Book Two - Shattered and Broken.

No Mercy for Magdalena dares to stand alone
in the Kindle Store
and is available for your reading pleasure
exclusively on Amazon in Kindle format.


Thanks for visiting my author's page at

Beautiful cover design for Social Studies, Book Two - Shattered and Broken
is created by Susan RK of

No comments:

Post a Comment