My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, January 21, 2019

Beyond The Blue - an excerpt

Beyond The Blue - an excerpt

"Let us get directly to the issue at hand.  What is this beat up you mentioned before, Anthony?"


"It's something the bullies are going to do to me if I can't come up with another eighteen cents by Friday, Enigami."

"And is this something that is very difficult to achieve?"

"Almost impossible, Enigami.  I don't have a lot of time and eighteen cents is a lot of money.  Can you help me?"

"In timelessness we have no need of money, Anthony, but of course I will help you.  How can this injustice be prevented?"

"The only way I know to prevent it is to find a way to earn more money," Tony answered.  "I'm finding out that earning money is a lot easier said than done but I don't know any other way to appease the bullies."

"Why should you pay money to these bullies, Anthony?"

"What choice do I have, Enigami|?  I've got to pay them."

"Tell me what I can do to help you solve this problem, my little friend."

"Oh, Enigami, I don't know.  I just wish my Dad were here.  He'd know how to handle this situation."

"Do you want your Dad to be here?"

"No sense in wanting the impossible.  Dad's dead.  But, sure, I wish he was here."

"Anthony, in timelessness nothing is impossible.  Have you not already discovered that when you look beyond the blue you see me dressed in the colour purple?"

"Yes, I see you," Anthony replied.

"Okay," the purple man continued, "now I ask you this.  What do you see when you look beyond the purple?"

"Look beyond the purple?  You mean look beyond you, Enigami?"




Beyond The Blue is a coming-of-age novella 
available exclusively on Amazon
in both Kindle and Paperback formats.

Beyond The Blue is currently in production as an audio book
and will be released spring of 2019
on Amazon, Audibles, and Itunes
narrated by

Earl Sewell

Thanks for visiting my author's page at https://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Your positive reviews are welcome on Amazon and on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment