My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

You can say I've been busy .......


Below is a photo of the books I now have available for your reading pleasure in Print Format (also available in Kindle format). Now that I am learning to traverse the publishing path I hope to soon have more of my Kindle Books published and made available in print format. 

Thanks to everyone for your continued encouragement and support.
The Confabs 2, 3 and 4 are anthologies in which I have several short stories. These anthologies are published by Wynterblue Publishing Canada.

On hand I have one copy of Sara, a Canadian Saga plus a few copies of my second novel Reawakening.

Otherwise all my books are available on all Amazon sites. My author page is http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin 
 
     Five of my books being Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy; Sara, a Canadian Saga and Social Studies - Books one, two and three are currently available in print format through createspace.com as well as on Amazon.

I also have three novellas titled Beyond The Blue; Recompense; and When God Gives Us Spring  available in Kindle format plus many stand-alone short stories available on all Amazon sites.

Again thanks to all of you who read and enjoy what I write.
 
Guess you can say I've been busy since retirement from the working world.  Since that day I've never worked so hard but it is pure pleasure and I hope you will feel the same about the reading as I do about the writing.
 
 
 
 
Crabapple Court , a novel,
is my current work in progress.
 
Cover Design on all my books is by
Susan Ruby K. of http://yuneekpix.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment