My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, March 14, 2014

On-line Book Launch of SOCIAL STUDIES - Books 1, 2 and 3 ..........

It's Official! SOCIAL STUDIES - Books One, Two and Three are now available in print format and also Kindle format for your reading enjoyment. Sub-titled "Dying To Be Popular Plus Eleven"; "Shattered and Broken Plus Eleven" and "Weaving Alice Plus Eleven" In total there are 36 short stories all with the focus on social issues. These stories will warm your heart. Some will break your heart. They will make you smile and some will make you angry or sad. The characters share their experiences and take you into their confidence. This trilogy of anthologies is waiting for you on all Amazon sites and also at createspace.com

I celebrate my first excursion into self-publishing a book in print format through Create Space. Celebrate with me. :-)

My author page is found at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

The beautiful cover design on all three books is by talented artist/illustrator Susan Ruby Krupp of yuneekpix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment