My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, March 6, 2014

When God Gives Us Spring

This evening we watched the movie "Twelve Years a Slave" ...... it is a powerful, emotional and very well written story in my opinion and deserving of the Oscar for best picture.

If you watched and liked the story you may like one of my novellas titled When God Gives Us Spring" which is an historical novella that takes place in the time prior to and during the American Civil War. My story focuses on one slave who with the help of the underground railway finds himself finally free in Canada. This is also a love story and I hope you will like it. It is available in Kindle format on all Amazon sites. My author page is found at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

By the way this story of mine was written long before I ever heard of "Twelve Years a Slave" in case you are wondering 

No comments:

Post a Comment