My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Stories written for Children ..........

At the end of this month, on Saturday the 29th and Sunday the 30th of March, my stories for children will be featured in the Kindle Store.

My first book for children is titled "THE LAST DROP". It is a story about a rainy day and umbrellas written for children aged three to six.

My second book for children is titled "AT THE EDGE OF HIS WORLD". This story is about a chipmunk whose home in the garden wall is threatened. This story is written for children aged five to eight.

My third book is a novella titled "BEYOND THE BLUE". This coming-of-age story is about a young boy, son of a single Mom, growing up in a big city. Victimized by bullies he finds new courage and hope beyond the blue. This story is written for school-aged children from six to early teens. Parents will enjoy this novella too.

On March 29th and 30th, Saturday and Sunday, these books will be available free in the Kindle Store.

Check out my author page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

No comments:

Post a Comment