My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Ellen and The Hummingtree .....

"Ellen and The Hummingtree" .....Ellen is a woman I came to know well during the writing of my third novel Ellen and The Hummingtree. She often puzzled me yet she also had the ability to make me laugh and cry. I grew to love her. And the more I came to know her I began to realize that she truly is a composite of the many caring spiritual women I have known throughout my life. Alzheimer is a dreadful disease and Ellen's victimization is a heartbreak. My writing of Ellen and The Hummingtree comes straight from the heart. I hope you will love her as I do.

Ellen and The Hummingtree is offered free today only on all Amazon sites.

My author page is found at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment