My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

SOCIAL STUDIES - Book Three - Weaving Alice Plus Eleven

For today only you can enjoy SOCIAL STUDIES - Book Three sub-titled Weaving Alice Plus Eleven  free on all Amazon sites.

Social Studies - Book Three Weaving Alice Plus Eleven is the third book in a trilogy of short story anthologies focused on social issues.

SOCIAL STUDIES - Book Three sub-titled "Weaving Alice"  is a compilation of 12 short stories with the focus on social issues including such subjects as spousal abuse, elder abuse, child abuse, and animal welfare. 

I have drawn from my experience as counselor and psychospiritual practitioner in order to write and compile this trilogy of anthologies about contemporary topics that sadly are far too common in the world in which we live.




Check out my author page at http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin


No comments:

Post a Comment