My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Kindle Offerings on Amazon sites

If I have not miscounted I now have 49 book offerings available in Kindle format on all Amazon sites.

Of these forty-nine, five are novels; three are novellas; four are short story anthologies; one is a personal growth manual; three are stories written for children.  The balance are short stories which, like Daniel, dare to stand alone.

Perhaps you will read one of these short stories and be persuaded to buy the anthology in which it is included.

I am currently working on my next novel which is titled Crabapple Court.

For those of you who prefer  a book in print format I'm happy to say that Sara, a Canadian Saga; Moose Road - a Canadian Tragedy; and  Social Studies - Books one, two and three are available on all Amazon sites as well as directly through the printer at createspace.com  

I'm delighted that Susan Ruby K. of Yuneekpix.com is the cover designer for all my books in print format.  


A few copies of REAWAKENING
are available in print format
directly from me.









 
The past six years have been busy ones for me writing-wise and I feel very happy and proud of what I have achieved.    I am very grateful to Maggie Kirton of Wynterblue Publishing Canada who has been there for me.  My first foray into self-publishing books in print format is much more recent - this week actually.   And I am over the moon that I've been able to learn more about the formatting and more technical aspects of books and their publication.
 
Had I been a younger woman when I started this writing adventure I may have considered some of the more traditional avenues of publication.   
 
But I am an independent spirit and in the ever-evolving process I have discovered
that independent publishing
 is where I am feeling very much at home.
 
I am happy.  I am grateful.
 
I hope you enjoy the adventures on which my characters take you.
 
Print copies available on all Amazon sites and from Create Space.
 
Kindle copies available on all Amazon sites.
 
 
You will find me and many of my "book pages" on Facebook.
 
You will also find me on Twitter; Linked In; Goodreads; Pinterest; Google; and Blogger.
 
Thank you for your continued encouragement and support.  Thanks for your positive reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.  And thank you very much for buying my books.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment