My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Books for sale at this time............

Currently REAWAKENING  and THE SILENT STAR plus a Dozen  are sold out.

Each of these books is going into its second printing by Wynterblue Publishing Canada and I should have more copies available before mid March.

SARA, a Canadian Saga is enjoying wonderful sales success.   At this time I have only 8 copies of SARA  available for sale.

However its fourth print run is taking place now and more copies of SARA will be available before mid March in time for Elliot Lake's Trade Show at the local arena where I will have my display table set up for signings and sales.

KEEPING IT SIMPLE is a change of pace for me as it is not fictional short stories or novel.

This is a book which discusses in depth, Meditation, Psychospiritual Therapy and the Chakra System...............please check out the KEEPING IT SIMPLE   page on my website.   If you think this is something that will be of interest to you please send me your pre-order by email.   I am considering a very small limited edition of this book.  A handful of people have asked me about when it will be available.  I don't anticipate a big demand for this book but you, the reader, may be a better judge of this matter than me.  Please, if you have an interest in this kind of a personal growth guidance book, do get in touch and pre-order your copy.



Cover Design by Susan at  Yuneekpix.com

1 comment:

  1. Very good article thanks for sharing energetic information. I really appreciate u . You need to work more to promote your website. I read blog on daily base.
    best buy security cameras swann

    ReplyDelete