My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Another Sunday ...........

We have more than passed the half-way mark in February now on our way to springtime. 

And another Sunday will soon be on its way out making way for everyone's favourite day: Monday.

Apart from church attendance this morning and my 30 minute workout this afternoon I have been very laid back and lazy today.

Tomorrow is Family Day and I plan to celebrate this occasion by going with a friend over to Collins Hall where for the first time ever I will attempt Zumba Motion...... I love Latin Rhythms and I hope they will get along with me.   I can only try and I'm told God loves a tryer.

Adding a new post to my blog each day is not always an easy task.  I don't always have something to say.  But I don't let that stop me.  I simply sit down, click on "post", and start typing away.

I've always said that anyone who can think can write..........sometimes when I am truly writing creatively I write without thinking..........I allow my characters to do the talking and I just do my best to type fast enough to keep up with what they are saying.

That is the joy of creative writing.

Another Sunday will soon be over and tomorrow is the beginning of the last week of February.
Winter has been especially kind to Elliot Lake so far this year.  We wait to see what March has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment