My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Elliot Lake Writers' Fall Festival ...........

The Elliot Lake Writers' Fall Festival Planning Committee met today and our meeting has left me feeling confident, excited and it is quite simple to close my eyes and visualize a Festival that will be memorable.

Thanks to everyone on the committee for your amazing contributions.

October 22, 2011 will be a day to remember.

SARA, a Canadian Saga is now safely at home on Prince Edward Island.   You will find my first novel for sale at Really - O Handcrafts and Museum in Tryon, P.E.I.    

         And, of course, copies of SARA, a Canadian Saga;  Reawakening; The Silent Star, plus a Dozen;  and Keeping it Simple  are all available from me....just email to place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment