My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Creative Connections Exhibition comes to its close ........

I cannot let this day end without making my daily post.

The Creative Connections Exhibition came to a close today.  What a wonderful experience and I hope this will become an annual event for our local artists; visual and literary.

Members of Elliot Lake Writers' Workshop who participated in Creative Connections are reminded to pick up their work from the Civic Centre on Monday, the 7th.

And a reminder to ELWW members that our February Writers' Meeting will take place one week later than usual because February 21st is FamilyDay and the Civic Centre will be closed.

Our meeting will take place Monday evening February 28th, 6 pm, General Meeting Room, Civic Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment