My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gallery at the Centre........Elliot Lake

I visited the local art gallery today.  What an amazing place!  The artistic talent in this town is unbelievable!

With Easter, Mothers' Day and Fathers' Day not so very far in the future, what better place to enjoy gift shopping.

 Paintings and photography, although beautiful, are not the only treasures in the art gallery.

The gallery offers everything to please a shopper from jewelry to wood products to stained glass to woven goods to furniture for our homes.

It's an incredible place to browse, to shop, to spend time in a warm, relaxing environment.

Each time I go there I ask myself why I don't visit more often.  I love spending time at the Gallery at the Centre.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment