My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Death and Life ..........

In a short story my main character died today.  Her passing left me tearful.  She has been the main character in my short stories for almost a year and I grieve for her as I would for someone who was  actual flesh and blood. 

Writing about Ellen for the past several months has brought her very close to me.  She has become a true friend and someone for whom I have a genuine love and understanding.

There is, indeed, a fine line between fiction and truth.

Watch for the release of Ellen and the Hummingtree.

Ellen is a woman of extraordinary faith and courage.  She allows us glimpses into her private world usually shared only with God.

Can't believe my words designed her death today.....she is a friend indeed.  I believe once you meet Ellen you will love her as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment