My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, February 17, 2011

February blahs and weight gain.......

Winter has been very kind to Elliot Lake so far this year and I hope this trend will continue.

Keeping busy doing things I love to do helps the winter to pass more quickly as, in spite of my snow angel caper, I am not into winter sports anymore. When I was very young I used to love toboganning and ice skating but most of my winter now, I confess, is spent either in front of a computer or in front of a TV.........a real couch potato.

As a consequence every winter I put on a few pounds; not a desirable thing to do, I know.  

In spite of my 30 minute workout with Leslie Samsung every day and in spite of my walking in circles at Collins Hall, the pounds creep up a little.

Spring is not far off.  I know it is time to get more serious with my exercising and, though I love it, I have vowed to eat no more toast in the morning.   Making healthy food choices is the only way to go.

Wish me luck......I hope to have a flatter tummy by the time spring rolls around.

And to those of you who also seem to put on a few extra pounds throughout the winter,  I wish you success in reaching your desired weight goal by spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment