My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Keeping it Simple .......

I'm totally immersed in KEEPING IT SIMPLE today and enjoying the work.

It is a challenge to insert the wonderful artwork that Susan at  Yuneekpix.com has created for me but I persevere on a new learning curve.

Thanks to those of you who have pre-ordered.   You have encouraged me to continue with this project and I hope to have this book available by early spring, 2011.

My goal is to be well prepared in time for the Elliot Lake Trade Show which will be taking place in April at our local arena.

And of special interest, Betty Reid is an author who resides here in Elliot Lake.  I am sure those of you who know her will join me in sending her best wishes and congratulations on her 90th birthday celebration taking place today.

Betty is the lady who initiated the first Writers' Circle in Elliot Lake.  That circle was a forerunner of our current Elliot Lake Writers' Workshop.

Happy Birthday, Betty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment