My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vision ........

I have just returned from an eye examination.....and I am reminded of the importance of physical vision.

And thinking of this importance led me to consider the value of that vision which goes beyond what I am able to see with the eye.

That vision which belongs to my mind's eye is the one most called upon when writing fictional works.

And then there is the vision beyond the beyond......in my furthest reaching imagination, and then further into the spiritual realm that I don't call upon as often as I know I could.

I like the affirmation: "I see all that there is to be seen; physically, intellectually, emotionally and spiritually."

Sometimes I see more clearly when I close my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment