My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CFDC Grant Application.........Writers' Fall Festival, Oct. 22, 2011

This afternoon I think, or should I say I hope, I have completed the Community Futures Development Corporation grant application to the satisfaction of all concerned.

Now this type of writing is something very different from the creative writing in which I enjoy losing myself.

Many questions to answer and as I write I am in a constant state of prayer.  Please, God, let my answers be adequate.  Let them be enough for the Grantors to see how very important and needed their funding is in order that we may have their help in presenting the most exciting, first ever, Elliot Lake Writers' Fall Festival on October 22, 2011.

Yes, I know that everything will unfold, as my friend Marleen often consoles me, in divine right order.

The Elliot Lake Writers' Fall Festival WILL take place Saturday, October 22, 2011 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Lester B. Pearson Civic Centre followed by cash bar at 5 p.m. and dinner at 6 p.m. in the Renaissance Centre, Elliot Lake.

October 22nd may seem like a long way off but to twist an old cliche, "time flies whether we are having fun or not" and it will be Festival Day sooner than we realize.

Please mark your calendar early.  October 22, 2011 will be a day to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment