My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, April 30, 2011

SARA, a Canadian Saga is now an Ebook on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004YDQXZK   is the link that will take you to Amazon.com where you will find my first novel SARA, a Canadian Saga now an Ebook.

This is a brand new adventure for me and I think it will be quite a ride. I'm hanging on and think I will enjoy the journey on this new learning curve.

I hope you will want to read SARA and if you are willing to share your review of my book on Amazon.com it will be very much appreciated.

Special thanks to Maggie Kirton at Wynterblue Publishing Canada.

And tomorrow it is off to the Elliot Lake Trade Show once again for the final day of sales.  Thanks to all friends who stopped by for a visit last evening and again today.  Special thanks to all who bought a book or two.

Paperback copies of Sara, a Canadian Saga are also available.  Your copy is just an email away.

No comments:

Post a Comment