My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, April 29, 2011

Elliot Lake Trade Show this weekend

I spent yesterday in hospital with someone near and dear who fortunately is home once again today but yesterday was a good reminder for me that regardless of the goals, the dreams, and the plans to be fulfilled; everything comes to a dead stop when health is in jeopardy.

And this afternoon it will be time to get to work with the hustle and bustle of setting up for the Elliot Lake Trade Show starting at 5 pm this evening at the local arena.  The Trade Show carries on throughout the weekend finishing Sunday at 3 pm.

I'll be there with my books.  And at theTrade Show the launch of Susan Krupp's Fretta and Thin is taking place.

The sun is shining once again in Elliot Lake.  Come on out and enjoy the Trade Show.




No comments:

Post a Comment