My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, April 11, 2011

On being a salesperson ..................

Writers write, or so we are told.   Creative writing is my joy.

And selling books can be good fun. For example spending a good part of my Sunday at Collins Hall yesterday was a great opportunity to meet with some old friends and to make a few new ones.  And I am grateful for the opportunity to sell some copies of my books.

And I will be doing the same again throughout the weekend at the end of April when I attend, along with local authors, Susan Krupp & Frank Spence, at the Elliot Lake Trade Show happening at our local arena.

But these opportunities are not frequent.  

And selling books can be a job and a half.     I am very grateful for my small local fan base.......you reader friends know who you are and you know I love you.

But how to reach a larger reading public?    That is the question.

I will appreciate hearing from you if you are a writer who is successfully marketing your book(s) near and far.   Perhaps you are willing to share some of the secrets of your success thereby putting me and my creative writing friends onto a path to becoming  better sales people.    Thanks in advance. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment