My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Twitter .....

I joined Twitter today.   It's taking me some time to find my way around the site but on a cold, rainy day such as it is in Elliot Lake this will keep me out of trouble and off the streets, yes?  

I am enjoying and feel truly grateful for local sales success with my books.  Of course, as it is for most Canadian writers, the dream of being more widely known is a big one.  Somehow fulfillment of this dream feels less elusive the more I allow myself to be vulnerable and available to the reading and publishing world at large.

If you are also a tweeter  then I hope you will connect on Twitter.  I've given my full name however I may be found in Twitter Search under the name audreyauthor.

I'm excited that the first print run of my latest publication Keeping it Simple  has sold out.

Reawakening; Sara, a Canadian Saga; and The Silent Star plus a dozen are available .   To learn more about each of these books check out my website.



All cover designs by Yuneekpix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment