My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Preparing for Spring Show at Collins Hall .......

Tomorrow (Sunday) Thank God It's Spring Show & Sale at Collins Hall takes place from 10:30 to 3:00 p.m.

I'll spend part of today making sure I have books packed and everything I will need to spend my time at the table I've booked.  Copies of Reawakening; The Silent Star plus a dozen; Sara, a Canadian Saga;  and a couple of copies of Keeping it Simple will be available for sale.

I hope to see you there.  

Forecast is for a rainy day.  While Mom Nature is busy tidyng up all that sand & dirt left over from our long winter it will be a good time for you to come on into Collins Hall to see what all the vendors have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment