My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, April 10, 2011

A great day at Collins Hall ........

Brian and I enjoyed our time at theT.G.I.S. Show & Sale at Collins Hall today.   I'm overjoyed to say that the first printing  of Keeping it Simple is now sold out.  Thanks to all who purchased a copy.



Congratulations to Barb Rutt whose name was drawn to win a free copy of Sara, a Canadian Saga.

Copies of Sara, a Canadian Saga; Reawakening, and The Silent Star plus a dozen also found a new home but I'm pleased to tell you that I still have copies available of these three books.




The next show in which I will be a participant is the Elliot Lake Trade Show taking place at our local arena throughout the weekend of April 29th.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment