My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Last day at the Trade Show

Today is the last chance to meet three local authors at the Elliot Lake Trade Show.  Blair Sterling is there with his two wonderful anthologies of short stories.   Susan Krupp is displaying her beautiful art work and still has some copies available of her first book titled Fretta and Thin.

I'm enjoying myself at my table and have copies of my two novels, SARA, a Canadian Saga  and Reawakening available.  I also have some copies of my short story anthology titled The Silent Star plus a Dozen.

And for those of you who prefer to read Ebooks, my exciting news is that Sara, a Canadian Saga is now also available as an Ebook through Amazon.com

It's a rainy morning here in Elliot Lake.  Come on out and enjoy yourself at the Trade Show.  See you there. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment