My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Congratulations Patricia Scott



Thanks to Darby of Sudbury (pictured above) for drawing the winning entry.  Congratulations to Patricia Scott of Elliot Lake!  She won the free draw; a copy of my first novel titled Sara, a Canadian Saga  at the Trade Show held this weekend.

We had a great weekend.  Blair Sterling, Susan Krupp and myself enjoyed ourselves and thank you to all who purchased books from us.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Audrey-a girlfriend and I made a quick stop at the Tradeshow this weekend on our way to an appointment. And I missed your booth along with a few others I think. What a huge turnout of people, when I was there. From the looks of it, a great event this year. I wish I could of seen you to meet you.. someday soon, I am sure. I love reading your posts. Be well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiSnowy, Sorry we did not meet at the Trade Show. Thanks for following my blog and hope you continue to like the posts. If you want to buy a book I'm just an email away. Copies of Sara, a Canadia Saga; Reawakening; and The Silent Star plus a dozen are available. And Sara is now available as an Ebook through Amazon.com Thanks Snowy. :-)

    ReplyDelete