My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, May 9, 2011

SARA, a Canadian Saga now available through Amazon.com


SARA, a Canadian Saga is now an Ebook on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004YDQXZK   is the link that will take you to Amazon.com where you will find my first novel SARA, a Canadian Saga , now an Ebook, available for sale.
I've yet to purchase my own Kindle or E-reader and learning about this technology is a new adventure for me.
I know that members of the younger generation are sold on E-readers.
But I was surprised to learn that many seniors prefer the E-books too because of their light weight, ease of handling and I'm told they have the ability to provide a larger print making the reading experience a more pleasant one.  I was also told the chance of waking their sleeping partner at night with the noise of flipping pages has vanished.
If you are someone who prefers to do your reading via an E-book place your order for SARA, a Canadian Saga, via the link above which will take you to Amazon.com
SARA, a Canadian Saga is also still available in paperback. To order your copy just email  me.

No comments:

Post a Comment