My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Computer dependence

I seem to be experiencing a great variety of computer problems in the last little while.  The most recent bug is with my email.  I can receive email but my computer will not send although it gives a very sincere appearance of being able to do so.

There are times when I want to forget that there is such a thing as a computer.   As much as I need a computer to complete my tasks I get tired of the frustration that goes along with computer ownership when the computer chooses not to behave itself and do what it is told.

Computer dependence is a pain.......but a reality of life; mine anyway.

Tomorrow I will call my server and hope there is help available to solve my sending email problem.

As for today -- enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment