My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Monday, May 2, 2011

Election Day and WynLit 24 writing competition

It is election day in Canada.   We are blessed to live in a country where our vote counts for something and where we can vote with confidence and in safety.  My vote is cast.  I hope you will do the same.

The rest of this day has been spent by me writing  a submission for the Wynterblue Publishing Canada Wyn Lit 24 monthly writing competition.   I'm definitely not a horror writer but today I gave it my best shot and had fun completing the challenge.

Election coverage will have me pinned to the TV set this evening.

Osama Bin Laden is now a memory.  Imagine how much sooner they would have caught this man had they not instead wasted time, money and lives destroying Sadam in Iraq.  What's done is done and life goes on:  for some of us anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment