My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Computer problems .......

Computer problems yesterday caused me to lose all my email folders starting with the letter "D" and forward.

Of course this includes all email folders pertaining to Elliot Lake Writers' Fall Festival.

The bulk of today is being spent in trying to retrieve essential information from all possible sources.

Computers, when they work well, are wonderful things.

Computers, when they play up, are -- No, I cannot use that kind of language on this blog.   So I will say computers, when they play up, are frustrating. (to say the least)

Fortunately I did not lose the logos of the most generous supporters of Elliot Lake Writers' Fall Festival:  Ontario Arts Council,  Community Futures Development Corporation; Elliot Lake Retirement Living and ELNOS.






Elliot Lake Writers' Fall  Festival will take place Saturday, October 22nd, 2011 at the Lester B. Pearson Civic Centre from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.  followed by Gala Dinner
at the Renaissance Centre, Elliot Lake
with keynote speaker, Dr. Ross Pennie.

No comments:

Post a Comment