My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bits & pieces

This cloudy morning in Elliot Lake leaves me with nothing but memory of the absolutely gorgeous day yesterday which we spent doing spring clean-up duties in the basement and garage.  Lots of stuff out there for the truck to pick up now though many people came by already and picked up a cupboard here, a table there or something that piqued their fancy.  One man's garbage is another man's treasure, as they say.

Another Writers' Festival Planning Meeting will take place this Thursday at the Civic Centre.  Everything is coming together nicely.  It will be an exciting time when we launch the first ever Elliot Lake Writers' Anthology of Short Stories and Poetry titled Penpourri.

And this is a WOW week for me.  I look forward to meeting with good friends at The Fireside Grill. 

My little Godchild celebrated her 1st birthday recently.  She resides with her Mom far away in Peru.  Happy birthday, Audrey.

Those are my bits & pieces for today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment