My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, May 20, 2011

Good morning, world ...

I woke up today to sunny blue skies and anticipation of the May 24 weekend.   We will drive over to Country Depot sometime today to buy the planting soil and we will fill all the pots in preparation for flower planting  during the next day or two.

Though thunder showers are in the forecast I am optimistic that we will achieve our goal and before Tuesday we will also have the beautiful flower baskets hanging on the verandah.

I love the spring.  The Forsythia is in flower.  The Maples are greening and Tulips are blooming. 

I hope you enjoy a safe and fun-filled Victoria Day weekend however you decide to spend your time.

Remember, don't say you are bored.  No one can feel bored when there is a good book to be read.  You don't have a good book?  Well, I do and I am just an email away. Get in touch to place your order.

Happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment