My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The World of E-mails.........

Like most people, I receive a lot of e-mails on topics which hold absolutely no interest for me.  To me, that's okay.  It's easy to hit delete.

What I don't understand is why some people get so testy when there is such an occurrence.

Has it ever happened to you that someone sends you an email which says something like, "Please don't send me emails unless it is"..... about this or about that, and they will indicate their personal interest(s).  

Or has it ever happened to you that you have accidentally sent your email to a wrong address?  Perhaps you have seven people with the name of "Jack" in your address book.  So the wrong "Jack" receives the email; recognizes it has nothing to do with him then rather than letting the sender know that their message has reached the wrong party, he will send a testy email saying no, he will not follow the request in the email or, no, he will not do this or that and then he will state please don't send me email about things other than those I am interested in. ........like I am familiar with all their own interests? 

Anyway this is my moment to vent.  I find it most annoying that some people are very unforgiving and I wonder why people can't just hit the delete button if they receive something that does not interest them.

That's what I do.

And life goes on.......

No comments:

Post a Comment