My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, January 2, 2011

THE SILENT STAR Plus a Dozen.......only three copies left

THE SILENT STAR plus a dozen  is an anthology of short stories.  These stories proved successful and made it into the Winners' Circle as a result of their entry into the WynLit 24 Competitions offered each month by Wynterblue Publishing Canada throughout 2008 and 2009.

THE SILENT STAR is a short story which was most popular and, as a result, took third place in the public voting.  Thanks to all who voted.


The amazing cover design is created by Susan at http://yuneekpix.com/

THE SILENT STAR plus a dozen contains a wonderful variety of short stories.  To learn more about it please visit my website at http://writeraudrey.homestead.com/shortstories.html

As promised the books were ready and they were received from Wynterblue Publishing Canada in plenty of time for Christmas gift-giving. 

I am overjoyed to tell you that this book is almost sold out.  I have only three copies left.

Feedback from readers of THE SILENT STAR has been fantastic.....special thanks to all who have shared their thoughts.  

And a special, special thank-you to Heather Moyer who is the lady who inspired me to have this anthology published in the first place by making her request to read my short stories.   Big hugs and thanks to you, Heather, for your encouragement and praise of this book.

As I said there are only three books left for sale and I have no plan at this time to have further copies printed.

Hey, who knows?   I may not be famous beyond my own neighbourhood yet but a limited edition book of this type may have some greater value one day when I'm .....well ....... let's just say when I'm living in a different neighbourhood.

To place your order now please get in touch.

If not sold before January 22nd,  these three copies of THE SILENT STAR Plus a Dozen will share a table with copies of SARA, a Canadian Saga  and REAWAKENING  at the Arts and Culture Trade Show taking place at the Lester B. Pearson Civic Centre, Elliot Lake, Saturday January 22, 2011 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment