My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Friday, January 28, 2011

Letter from a friend ..............

I  couldn't find "Follow" so I'll make my own space to say that
 your presentation is ingenius.  I more than enjoyed and
appreciated the contents, all of which are so new and original to me.
 
However, I also enjoyed all that followed and since i am familiar
with Elliot Lake from its bankrupt days at the start of the fifties
 ( I lived in the Sault then) , you are making the "desert" become
a complete "oasis"with your literary offerings.  Good for you!
 
I will no doubt see Maureen's copies. Keep it up.
 
                 Sincerely,     Neil Motchan
 
Thank you, Neil, and I am pleased that you are enjoying this blog.
 
Your wife and my dear friend, Maureen, is probably the first friend I ever made in this world.  I believe we met soon after our birth.....and that is a long time ago.
 
I am totally blessed to still be sharing friendship after all these years with Maureen and with our mutual friend, Marilyn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment