My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Books by Jane Seabrook....the Furry Logic Series

Audrey, it’s a long way from Manurewa to Canada! I would love you to include my books in your blog.  I am just in the process of updating the website as later in the year I plan to offer Furry Logic posters, greeting cards, a Furry Logic 2012 wall calendar and a new book Best Furry Logic. So it’s all quite exciting!

Best wishes for 2011.

Jane







It's a long time since I've been in Auckland or Manurewa which is in South Auckland.  What a pleasure to make the acquaintance of Jane Seabrook, author and illustrator, residing in Auckland New Zealand.

Check out Jane Seabrook's  wonderful website.

No comments:

Post a Comment