My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Elliot Lake Trade Show...April 29th, 30th and May 1st

Spring may seem a long way off on this cold, winter's day but we will soon be into February, the shortest month of the year, and April will not be far behind.

I very much look forward to participating in the Elliot Lake Trade Show again this year.   I will set up my display table with copies of SARA, a Canadian Saga,  REAWAKENING, and because of the positive feedback I have been receiving from readers I have decided to obtain more copies of THE SILENT STAR Plus a Dozen   from the publisher so I will have copies of three books to promote and sell this spring.

Thank you to Maggie Kirton at Wynterblue Publishing Canada for putting more books together and special thanks to Todd Stencill for providing the venue for myself and others to display their wares at the Elliot Lake Trade Show which will be happening again this spring in the local arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment