My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Winter optimism........

I've often said, 'I don't like winter'. 

I was thinking about my negative thought throughout today and had an epiphany which made a lie out of my assertion.

The fact is I am beginning to really enjoy winter....and not just because I got out there to make my snow angel....

I'm realizing that the cold winter winds are making me appreciate the coziness of my home and  the warmth of the people I care about.

Today I talked with and listened to friends; some with financial problems; some with relationship issues; and some with health situations that could be better.  Almost everyone has something that is of concern.

And to myself I think, yes, that's what life is about.   No one ever promised that life would be especially easy or that everything would always go the way we want it to go.

But as I am given each day I can make it a good and positive one or  I can choose to make the day a not so nice and negative one.  It really is all about choice.

It is not so much the problems or issues in life that are important....it is how we choose to deal with those issues and how we turn the problems into opportunities.

Choice and connections........For me it is true that the stronger my faith, the more I am aware of synchronicity and solutions.

Life is good........it's interesting.

I count my blessings and feel grateful to be able to share them with those I love.

As an author it is a very strange feeling to be practically out of books to sell..........but.....

Book orders are now placed for more copies of SARA which is going into its fourth printing; REAWAKENING, which is going into its second printing and THE SILENT STAR which is also going into its second printing.

I am looking forward to potential sales at the Elliot Lake Trade Show happening in April at the local arena.

And if anyone reading this post wishes to order a copy of one, two or all of my books I am only an email away and I anticipate hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment