My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Interesting things..........

I promised myself I would post something on this blog each day.  There are days like today when I cannot think of anything to say that I think will be of great interest.

Except,  of course, we will be setting up our Elliot Lake Writers' Workshop  tables tomorrow for the Arts & Culture Trade Show which is taking place Saturday, January 22nd.   If any ELWW member is  able to help by hosting the table for part of your Saturday it will be much appreciated.

And except for the fact that we bought our tickets today for "More to Life" happening Friday February 18th at The Place.

And except for the fact that orders for REAWAKENING  came in today and have left me with only four copies to sell.  Amen!

Hmmm, so maybe interesting things did take place today after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment