My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Some bits and pieces..............

My son-in-law came by this morning to deliver the big Christmas turkey.  I thanked God for some organizational help and somehow we managed to get the frozen Tom into the refrigerator.  It's hard to believe Christmas is just one week away.

This morning I received an e-mail from a friend.  She had loaned her copy of SARA to another friend who just happened to have been born in Tryon, Prince Edward Island which was, of course, the birthplace of SARA.   This friend attended the Tryon United Church and I was informed this morning that the tiny two-roomed schoolhouse that SARA attended is now a trendy crafts shop. 

I will be most interested in hearing this P.E.I. resident's critique of my first novel.



I will spend most of the rest of this day wrapping a few last minute Christmas gifts and, oh joy!  I must get busy with some housework.  I want everything shining for our guests over the Christmas holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment