My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, December 4, 2010

THE SILENT STAR plus a Dozen ..........the books have arrived from the publisher

The Silent Star plus a dozen  is with me now.  As promised the books have arrived in time for your Christmas gift-giving.  They arrived from the publisher by bus last night.
Please let me know  when you would like me to deliver your copy.  If you prefer to pick your book up from my place just let me know but we are happy to make delivery.
Wynterblue Publishing has done a good job. The book and the cover (a Yuneekpix.com design) are  beautiful.  The book contains 13 of my Wynterblue Publishing Competition  short story entries which made it into the winner's circle.  I hope you will enjoy reading the stories as much as I enjoyed the writing.
Please include your address in return email as there are many I do not have.  Thank you.
And a special thank you for pre-ordering.  I appreciate it very much.  Just let me know when is a good time to make delivery.
Other than this afternoon when I will be participating in the "Celebrate the Season with Elliot Lake Writers" from 2 pm to 4 pm.......just about any time is good for me.
Love, Audrey (hugs)
P.S.  I have only four copies of this limited first edition left.  If you would like to purchase a copy please just get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment