My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Listening to the "Voice in the Stillness"

I spent my entire morning updating another old website which is titled "Voice in the Stillness" and I hope you will take a moment to pay this site a visit.

It was my intention to make it a site for and about women.

Somehow my travel pages decided to make themselves at home there.

And my little Jack Russell, Dudley, not only stopped by but also invited all his friends.  There are photos of Dudley as an adventurous pup and now my little old man is 15 years old.  Though he is forgetful and snores much of his life away his light shines brighter than ever. 

Time has a way of disappearing........at the time I created this "Voice in the Stillness" website the word "BLOG" did not exist; at least not in my vocabulary.

We have come a long way but it gives me pleasure to restore these old websites from the past.  I hope exploring them will bring you pleasure too.

No comments:

Post a Comment